Saltandethic.com is an international and multilingual Stylish and Ethical Marketplace owned and managed by Salt and Ethic S.L. based in Madrid, Spain. Our objective is to offer people from all around the world quick and easy access to a fantastic range of stylish and sustainable products from brands, designers, artists (all of them below called “Partners”) based in different international locations.
Saltandethic.com offers a one-stop platform that allows you to securely order products from our Partners getting only one general contact (Salt and Ethic S.L. customer service team, firstname.lastname@example.org) in 5 languages (EN, GER, FR, IT, SP) during the whole ordering processing, delivery and after-sales service.
This said, being an online Marketplace, it also means that all products listed on Saltandethic.com are directly shipped from our carefully selected Partners’ facilities worldwide. Please read below useful information before starting your shopping journey on Saltandethic.com.
1. Take your time to discover our products’ categories and read some exciting stories behind the products: how they are made, who are the people behind them, etc. There are some fantastic stories worth to be read! Have a look at our Salt + Co. Blog to learn more about the spirit of our brands, designers and artists.
2. Did you fall in love with one or more products? (We are convinced you will...) Then add them to your shopping cart directly from every product information page (you must be registered on Saltandethic.com. Click here to register). Please carefully read the following information before proceeding to checkout:
a. Every Partner is based in a different location so every product has its own shipping costs and delivery time. If you order 2 or more products, you will have to pay for combined shipping costs and delivery time will be different from one Seller to another. In order to reduce the “shipping cost pain” and as a penalty for our carbon emissions, for every order you place on Saltandethic.com, we will offer you 4% voucher for your next order. Alternatively, if you don’t feel the pain and want to do something great, you can also allow Salt and Ethic S.L. to donate this 4% voucher to one of our social projects, included in our Salt for Hope page. Learn more here.
b. Partners may in some case offer “free shipping cost” above a certain value of goods ordered. If it’s the case, it will be indicated under “Shipping costs” on every Product information page.
c. Every Partner has its own Shipping costs, Delivery time and Returns conditions. Shipping costs and Delivery time may also vary from one Product to another (made to order products, products’ weight, shipment method, etc.). Make sure that you’ve checked Shipping Cost, Delivery time and Returns for every product. If you’re ordering different products with different delivery from a same Partners, we may ask you indicate if you prefer partial shipments or want to wait until your order is consolidated and get only one delivery.
d. Delivery time is only estimation. If available, you will get a tracking number to help you checking the status of your delivery. Once a product has left our Partner’s facility, the status of your order will change from “pending” to “sent”. If you have a question about your order, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com.
e. If you’re ordering products from sellers located in a country other than yours, you may have to pay for customs duties and any other taxes applied in your country. You will find Sellers’ location on the Products information page under “Delivery”.
f. Please note that our Partners do not deliver products to PO Box. Please make sure you’re available to collect ordered products. You may be responsible for any fee incurred if a product is returned “undelivered” to the Seller.
3. Once you’ve filled your shopping cart, proceed to Checkout to finalize your order. Please review your order, delivery address and shipping costs.
Before to finalize your order, you will be asked to choose between 3 of the following options:
a. Benefit of 4% of the value of your current order for your next purchase. The validity of the voucher is 6 months from the day you’ve placed the order. You will be able to check expire date of your voucher(s) under “My Account” once you’ve registered on Saltandethic.com.
b. Benefit of 2% reduction on the value of your next order on Saltandethic.com and allow Salt and Ethic S.L. to donate the other 2% to one of the social projects from the 3 NGO’s presented in our Salt for Hope page.
c. Allow Salt and Ethic S.L. to donate 4% of the value of your order to one of the social projects from the 3 NGO’s presented in our Salt for Hope page.
4. Finalize your check-out by choosing one of our payment options. We accept most credit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, etc. If you prefer, you can also pay via PayPal Express check-out.
5. Once you’ve successfully finalized your payment process, you will receive an order confirmation email with an order confirmation number. Please keep this email until you’ve received your parcel(s). We might request your order confirmation number in the event of returns, incidences or in case of any question related to your order (delivery, etc.).
6. If you have any question related to your order, feel free to contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.